Wednesday 22 July 2009

Video Footage of Lunging the Beast

Ok so I have been meaning to get some video footage of William for a long time, and here it is :)

He is doing amazingly well on the lunge at the moment, and this was taken on the day that I introduced a pole on the ground and asked him to trot over it, which was a first time thing for him and he attacked it successfully :D



I know the lunge line is a little droopy at times, bad me! lol


Doesn't he look all grown up in his tack, and he has grown in height more too. He is now 15.2 and a bit hands at withers and 16.1hh at his bum...what an interesting horse he is. but with the saddle on he becomes a lot bigger. Luckily it does look like his withers are starting to come through now so hopefully the end product will be a normal looking horse! Bless him.

Oh and I know I look like an idiot with the hat on and all but it had just finished thunderstorming, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment