Tuesday 26 May 2009

Amazingg! Love him :)


Third day of lunge work and he is close to perfect.

There is no more confusion. He has picked it up so fast and now knows his job and understands that it is very simple and at the end of it he gets his new favourite thing...tea :D

I was unbelievably happy with him, he now will go onto the lunge and walk out in a near perfect circle and we even did trot today for the first time.
He was a little "stop and go" in trot but that is to be expected all I cared was that he didn't run away because it makes sense to him now :)

The next step is to put a pole on the ground and see how he tackles that.

The poor boy also had his teeth done today, I arrived to him all sedated and sleepy. The vet was also taking his wolf teeth out. I have kept one as a little memory, disgusting maybe but oh well! ahaa.

It is becoming obvious that he is changing now; gaining some character, and learning to trust me. He will follow me around the arena and he is listening to me a lot more.
Lets hope he continues to amaze me and progress this fast, because with trust anything is possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment